Mandibular Unit (FN-MA)
- Provides coverage for neck and lower half of face; Lip and Nose Bridge can be requested to give greater coverage to the cheeks and upper lip
- Adjustable straps are located at the back of the neck and crown of the head
- Exterior fabric is Velcro®- receptive and comes in black fabric only
- Can be modified to have soft, snap opening at neck for trachea tubes
Mandibular & Orbital Unit with Lip Bridge (FN-MA & FN-OR)
Cervical Collar (FN-CC)
Fields of application
Why use TributeNight™?
- To maintain reduced fluid volume and shape of upper and lower extremity limbs
- Management of lymphedema
- Help soften indurate tissue and help improve circulation.
- Arterial Insufficeincy or degeneration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Untreated localized or systemic infection
- Untreated cancer
- Absent or severaly imparred sensation
- Severe cognitive impairment
- Stop use if rash, numbness, or skin color change occurs
- Eliminates nightly wrapping and help increase patient compliance
- Stimulate the intial lymphatics and help reduce fibrosis by creating locatlized tissue stretch and pressure differential
- Machine wash and dry garment
- Backed by an industry leading One Year Warranty and exclusive SureFit Guarantee
- Available colors:
- royal blue and
- our new "purple"
Register Your Tribute
Please register your TributeNight™ garment to activate your 1-year warranty, receive one free garment alteration, expedite customer service, and receive important updates.