Fields of application
Why use Swell Spots?™
- Proprietary fabric is comfortable, breathable, wickable, and provides thermal release.
- Grey microfiber fabric grips skin and encourages gentle tissue stretch to help open the initial lymphatics and encourage reabsorbtion.
- Helps break up tough fibrotic tissue while protecting delicate skin.
- Evenly disperses irregular pressures to prevent compression hot-spots.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Localized or systemic infection
- Untreated Cancer
- Absent or severely impaired sensation
Sweet Spot (SP-19)
Addresses residual and transient pelvic
floor swelling in pregnant and postpartum
clients, as well as perineum and labia
swelling. One-sided non-skid surface
prevents shifting and can be worn inside,
over, or between underwear.
Works to address larger areas of fibrosis, such as the back, abdomen, or thigh.
Swell Spots Sweet Spot
|Item Code||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
Swell Spots Tic-Tac
|Item Code||Size (cm x cm)|
|SP-20-S||20 x 20|
|SP-20-M||30 x 30|
|SP-20-L||40 x 40|