Caresia garments are off-the-shelf bandage liners that simplify and enhance standard bandaging techniques. They eliminate all of the under layers of traditional bandaging, reducing your patients’ stress while saving you and your patient time.
Time is on Your Side
There's no need to keep track of layers upon layers of bandaging supplies anymore! Caresia simplifies your active phase protocols down to two steps: Put on your Caresia. Wrap over it with 2 or more short stretch bandages. That's it. Not only that, but Caresia could help you save hours of time each week compared to traditional short-stretch bandaging as well!
Made to Fit Your Style
Everyone living with lymphedema is unique, that's why Caresia bandage liners are available in over 30 styles and sizes of upper and lower extremity garments. Whether your swelling is limited to your hand, or you need full leg coverage, Caresia has you covered.
Care Made Easy
Since your Caresia makes taking care of lymphedema easy, we thought it should be just as easy to take care of your Caresia - that's why every Caresia is both machine washable and dryable. We even suggest washing your Caresia with a normal load of laundry! For more washing and care instructions, please refer to your Caresia user guide.
Fields of application
Why use Caresia™?
- Reduces time spent bandaging*, allowing more time for Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
- Jump starts the initial lymphatic system with unique foam-chip particles that encourage gentle tissue stretch and pressure differential.
- Helps break up fibrotic tissue* while remaining gentle on delicate skin.
- Evenly disperses irregular pressures to prevent compression hot-spots.
- Arterial Insufficeincy or degeneration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Untreated localized or systemic infection
- Untreated Cancer
- Absent or severaly impaired sensation
- Discontinue use if rash, numbness, or skin color changes are noticed.
* Catalog denotes Comparative Study of Multi-layer Bandaging Protocols