Fields of application
- Padding under compression bandaging (lymphology and phlebology)
- Cushions the limb
- Prevents sharp indentations and/or irritations of the skin
- Ensures an even distribution of pressure from compression bandages
- Soft and elastic; provides comfort and excellent conformability around body contours
- Material's self-adhesion facilitates application and helps prevent slippage
- Helps form a smooth surface
- Retains fullness with long-term wear
- Latex free
- 100 % polyester fibers
Cellona Synthetic Padding helps ensure an even distribution of pressure from compression bandages. It cushions the limb and helps prevent sharp indentations and/or irritations of the skin. Soft and elastic, the padding provides comfort and excellent comformability around body contours especially the heel, knee or elbow areas.
The material's self-adhesion facilitates application and can help prevent the compression bandage from slipping.
- Available in easy to handle boxes or bulk pack
Each of the four sizes of padding is packaged in the same size box.
- Same size boxes are easy to stack and store
- Box labeling easily identifies product size
- Professional looking, self contained box instead of loose rolls
Cellona® Synthetic Padding
|Size (cm x m)||REF|
|4 cm x 3m (1.6" x 3.3 yd)||10682/ 10690|
|6 cm x 3 m (2.4" x 3.3 yd)||10683/ 10692|
|10 cm x 3 m (4" x 3.3 yd)||10684/ 10694|
|15 cm x 3 m (6" x 3.3 yd)||10685/ 10695|