Lohmann & Rauscher (L&R) is a leading international supplier of high quality, forward-looking medical devices and hygiene products – ranging from conventional dressing material to modern treatment and nursing systems. Created in 1998 from the merger of two companies, Lohmann (founded in 1851) and Rauscher (founded in 1899), L&R has over 160 years’ expertise as a reliable partner and solution provider for its customers.
Despite slow growth in the global economy, the last few years have been successful for L&R. This was due in large part to the company’s employees, without whose dedication this level of success would not have been possible. Together with its employees, L&R is planning to continue to expand, especially on the international level.
- Sales volume in 2016: 600 million euros
- More than 4,600 employees worldwide.
- Represented in all important markets
- 44 group companies
- 10 production facilities in 8 countries
- Holdings in 22 countries
- More than 130 hand-picked sales partners
- More than 1,200 suppliers worldwide